At iBusinessLogic, we offer No BS web development!
This means we use the latest in technology and our own creative experience to craft websites for our small business and
local/national customers that work! These websites work for our customers and not the other way around, and they are
very very easy to manage.
Which of these situations do you relate to?
- You have a new company and want to launch a professional-looking website quickly, your budget is tight but you must have something up on your launch date.
- You know you need a website, but are not sure what benefits to expect other than “branding”.
- You have been in business a while, your website looks dated, you have no way to update it yourself and you dread calling the guy who made it for you because he is never available.
- Your original site is OK – but you get no leads and no one will tell you why?
- You are tired of paying for traditional advertising and getting very little in return.
- You don’t want a cookie cutter template site, like the offerings found on craigslist or even on big name sites like Quicken
We can relate to these situations, because we have been there and done that.
iBusinessLogic is a Local – Not outsourced – Website development company. We craft each and every website commissioned by our clients ourselves in house. We do it with caring and love because we want to stick with our clients through thick and thin. We also know that some of our clients prefer to not be “locked” into a long term contract. They don’t want to have to rely on just one individual or company for their websites future health and maintenance. If the situation works out, great, but if it does not what is the end game? What is your exit strategy? We are here to tell you…
iBusinessLogic builds sites only on widely used and easily updated Content Management Systems. What does this mean?
This means that not only will we teach you how to add your own pages and information on your site (if you like) but if for any reason, say I get run over by a truck, or you move to Kansas and don’t want to work over the phone, any other qualified CMS developer can help you with your site in the future. No, this is not the standard website development company business plan. Most developers want you to be tied to them forever and if something goes wrong, or personalities do not mesh, they just abandon the project and you – the business owner is left holding a bag of html. You don’t want that, and at iBusinessLogic neither do we.
We want you to be happy with our services and remember us for future projects. Your site is yours, and we are just your highly qualified support team. No matter if you need one website or ten websites, we can make it happen
Here is a brief list of our services:
- Website Design & Development using State of the Art Content Management Systems
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- Brand-Identity Design
- E-Commerce (Web Store) – eBay – Bonanzle – and More
- Hosting, Email, Statistics
- Internet Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Marketing Consulting
Ask for Scott Pooler and I am the director of
iBusinessLogic.com, if you have any questions or inquiries please ask…