A new informational post by: iBusinessLogic,
What should a website accomplish for your business?
Much depends upon what type of business you have but we can share some
of the basics that are common expectations for business owners.
- A Business Website – should be informative – It should provide the potential consumer with the required confidence to make the decision to make a call or place an online order. If your website looks too flashy, or if your website looks like a quick web builder site, will your customer have that confidence factor to call you? – More importantly, does your site have the information your customers need to make that momentous decision to call you over your competition?
- A Business Website – should be capable of growing with the business, adapting to changes in pricing, or products, or services. The website is a reflection of what it is you offer to the public, it is the catalog of your business and it is the best advertising money you can possibly spend. Over the life of a properly designed website, your business should realize thousands upon thousands of impressions on the public, impressions add up to leads, leads become sales.
- A Business Website – should be dynamic. This means that it should be capable of offering a multitude of media to the visitor. – Text is the king of all media still but video and audio along with stunning images are also very important for some niches. Your website should allow for all of these media presentations and it should be relatively easy for you to say, add a you tube video or a podcast if you choose to do so.
- A Business Website – Can offer online sales, document downloads, protected representative or client access, image galleries, video galleries, auto responders, daily specials, video tours, and unique content that you as the business owner wants to share with your customers and potential customers.
Thanks for reading this post, if you have any questions about what your business website should do for you, please give me a call.
Here is a brief list of our services:
- Website Design & Development using State of the Art Content Management Systems
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design
- Brand-Identity Design
- E-Commerce (Web Store) – eBay – Bonanzle – and More
- Hosting, Email, Statistics
- Internet Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Marketing Consulting
See our Portfolio @ http://ibusinesslogic.com/portfolio
iBusinessLogic of Tampa Bay, Florida has an extensive portfolio of completed and under construction website projects. We thought it might be a good idea to list these projects, past and present in a clear, concise directory on our own website. This way you may be able to get a better idea of what we have done, what we
can do and who we have worked for. Most of the links in this directory are live and will lead you to the website developed by iBusinessLogic. If you would like to speak with the client who commissioned a particular site, we just ask that you call us first to be sure that we can get you the proper person to speak with.
Ask for Scott Pooler and I am the director of iBusinessLogic.com, if you have any questions or inquiries please ask…